VERSION 1.0 – It’s true, it’s true. I’ve been working virtually non-stop this week, despite time spent mourning the near passing of a loved one, to get some of the planning work done for Memories Forever. At least that’s what it’s being called right now. I’m writing this particular mission to my sister who is partners in the aptly code-named project to tell her some updates on the web hosting front. I’ve been in conversation with @GoDaddy all week and this is what I can surmise about their web hosting plans so far:
- The company is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and security of cPanel is easy to fake in an open relay.
- Vendor agents that make it a regular habit of neglecting customer service to create more financial benefits.
- No emphasis on site security Login or service.
- Site traffic creates endless loop WordPress specific applications called ‘plugins encouraged, but little support.
- Recommendations by e-agents working for the same company does not use e-mail from this supplier.
- Recommendations by agent via the website scrape with third-party tools. The solution was to introduce a database agent suggested cut and paste into WordPress.
- Re-billing and auto-debit problem. Information is not given re new SMTP or to those who are disabled hosting web domains.
- Code programming is added to the page builder and WordPress installations. Several WordPress site does not work and is not recommended, despite multiple domains on the server.
- The possibility that they ignore international clients through issues of payment and conversion of the dollar.
The translation of this page is @ https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_Daddy